Kaska threaten to blockade North Canol

Jacqueline Ronson Wednesday November 21, 2012

Submitted Photo/Yukon News

P3kaska

A possible blockade of the North Canol Road by Kaska leaders could impact North American Tungsten's Mactung project on the N.W.T. border.

Kaska leaders are meeting this week to consider a ban on mining and mineral exploration in their traditional territory.

The ban could include a blockade on the North Canol Road.

The announcement is in response to the “ongoing reckless behaviour of the Yukon government,” said Chief Liard McMillan of the Liard First Nation.

The First Nation announced in September that it would ban oil and gas development in their traditional territory until they were able to come to an understanding with the government on certain pressing issues.

The Liard First Nation, along with Yukon’s other two unsigned First Nations, currently hold a veto power over oil and gas development in their lands.

The Yukon government has tabled amendments to the Oil and Gas Act that would revoke this power.

The government argues that the consent clause was put in place under the assumption that all First Nations would sign a land claims agreement, and the three unsigned First Nations have shown no intention of doing so.

The Kaska, on the other hand, argue that consent for oil and gas projects was needed for the Yukon to gain control over development in the territory, and their right to that veto is enshrined in a binding 1997 agreement.

“(The government) should be pulling out all stops to sit down and engage with us on these issues directly and try and work through them co-operatively and collaboratively, rather than in a confrontational and adversarial fashion,” said McMillan. “Right now all I’m seeing is reckless and bullyish behaviour.”

Kaska leaders have chosen to ramp up pressure on the government to come to the table as mining and exploration companies are meeting in Whitehorse for the Yukon Geoscience Forum.

If the Kaska leaders go ahead with banning all mineral exploration, it could have immediate implications for industry.

In particular, a blockade on the North Canol could impact North American Tungsten’s Mactung project, currently under regulatory review and scheduled to go into production as early as 2014 if licences and financing can be secured.

“If I was a mining company, I would think twice about investing in the Yukon,” said McMillan.

However, the Kaska take issue mainly with the government, and not with industry, he said.

The Kaska will honour all existing agreements with exploration and mining companies, and hope that industry will continue to engage in talks with the First Nations, said McMillan.

He listed Yukon Zinc, Yukon Nevada Gold and Silvercorp as examples of companies the Kaska have had a positive working relationship with.

Leaders from the Kaska Nation, including representatives from the Liard First Nation, the Ross River Dena Council and the Kaska Dena Council, meet in Vancouver this week to consider these and other actions.

“Right now I see the government is just bound and determined, come hell or high water, to carry out its agenda to have shale gas development and fracking occur in the Yukon,” said McMillan.

Contact Jacqueline Ronson at

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Trevor Harding wrote:
2:52pm Saturday December 1, 2012

I rarely if ever go on these kinds of sites but some people told me I was mentioned with some vitriol by some anonymous person(s) so I thought I would have a quick look.

1) The idea that non native puppeteer(s) control some or any First Nation leaders is racially ignorant and paternalistic in my opinion, as if they can’t think and act for themselves.

2) As for “found a way to make money in the YT” I’ve been in diverse businesses in Yukon since 1996 from food service to real estate. I still am. I’m proud to say in aggregate I’ve raised many millions for investment in the great Yukon Territory-some of it in mining.

3) I do do some work for First Nations - I believe in their cause and like the people I work for and with. I’m proud of that too.

4) I have no conflicts whatsoever. In my experience in business, when one does encounter real conflict which can occur, they deal with it though disclosure and other remedies such as divestiture. I have always followed these principals.

In my opinion, people who make personal/professional accusations and spread defamatory comments and innuendo online should post their name and address for accountability purposes.

Trevor Harding

yukon nomad wrote:
9:52am Friday November 30, 2012

PART 2

I say IF we are going to mine then Yukon and Canada have to wake up and smell the coffee, slow all development down, work with the FN’s and yukoners and be smart and clean about it. P ut the strictest environmental requirements in place, move social assistance dollars towards training, put them to work in mines, make it mandatory to work if you get a social assistance house, and together let’s develop our own workforce and raise the poverty levels, spread the wealth to let our own people trully benefit and the gov’t will save program $ for social issues, divert those funds elsewhere, and we still will get royalties and higher ore prices down the road instead of the fast dollar like Harper and Pasloski are looking for.

yukon nomad wrote:
9:50am Friday November 30, 2012

If it can’t be grown…..
Actually mining is what screwed this territory up the most, let’s see now, first of all the Trondek in Dawson were hit hard by Klondike Rush, basically raped and pillage the land, then there was Faro, reports are 500 years to clean that up, BYG, another story of mining gone bad, more cleanup with potential to hit the Yukon River drainage, how many more do we need?

We as Yukoners can live without that much mining, all it does is tear up more country, and then bring a bunch of people here to work which send most of the cash home, and now Canada wants to sell us to China, open the door for the Can or Terr gov’t to be sued for any environmentally poor projects that do not get approved. Canada has already shelled out hundreds of millions of dollars in lawsuits to foreign investors with free trade, so it isnt as simple as digging a hole and giving out a few jobs. So, please explain how we are coming out ahead in that scenario.

SEE PART 2

if it can't be grown... wrote:
9:18pm Thursday November 29, 2012

Fully support you Yukon Miner.
“If it can’t be grown, it’s gotta be mined”

Political arguments aside - FN & Yukon Party - the bottom line is our economy, its people, and each and everyone of us need mining. I think most of us forget that…

hardcorehenry wrote:
10:29pm Tuesday November 27, 2012

who’s moderating this stuff? some of it borders on inciting hatred

yukon nomad wrote:
5:50am Tuesday November 27, 2012

As a FN peson, I think it would be interesting if ALL yukon FN’s organised and shut the whole road system down in the Yukon for a day to show the YG, the junior and homegrwn gov’t pretending to think it can seriously and smartly regulate foreign investors while minimally protecting the Yukon for, what does Darrell call us? , Oh Yes, Yukoners. I wonder how many in the caucus were actually born here, and how many will actually live here in retirement, or is this just another stepping stone? The YUKONERS who have spent most of their lives here need to realise that the collective FN group is not the problem as YG has often painted us, but rather a solution to the problem and together with public support, can teach this pro-extractive so-called gov’t that there are other smarter ways to develop and grow the territory. The premier and Mr Harper need to realise that maybe we should look at slowing the development down, training and developing our own people, raising the wealth and building up our country instead of being so eager to sell it out to foreign investors for a fast buck. I think in the long run, the land, animals and us all would be better off. In the end,the resources will only be worth that much more, so how can we lose?

RALPH wrote:
7:52pm Monday November 26, 2012

ms obrien,i would agree that you should have input into any process on traditional lands.that just makes common sense.BUT when threats and vetoing are allowed to be part of the process it weighs the scales in favor of one group over another.that cannot be allowed.due process and consultation only.and if it does infringe on rights then there needs to be more thought put into it.

Josephine O'Brien wrote:
6:37pm Monday November 26, 2012

think of it like this. Imagine if no one protested and or held rallies or blockades or anything in the context of “speaking out” or standing up for themselves (finally). Activism. Slavery would still exist, women’s rights would not exist, civil rights wouldn’t exist. Without people standing up for themselves, countries would still be run in a manner no one would want.

Josephine O'Brien wrote:
6:29pm Monday November 26, 2012

And you have every right to think that. You can turn this on the FN if you want. That’s your choice. What you also need to understand is we are not talking about only resources or extraction, you might think we think like every other person who want only the rights and benefits to resources but the fact is that we want a fair say in the way the land is run. We want to be sure that mines aren’t put up everywhere the government decides to put it (the government meaning a bunch of people who don’t live in the area and don’t know the meaning of an area or don’t know the true nature of how the land works). Why judge a nation when you don’t fully understand the meaning behind decisions? I know the people want a 50% say, it’s not about a 50% cut. It’s about making our own decisions without the “parent” government saying no.

RALPH wrote:
6:05pm Monday November 26, 2012

ms obrien THAT IS JUST TO GREEDY!!

Josephine O'Brien wrote:
6:43am Monday November 26, 2012

the government is not going to set themselves up for ownership of only 10% of the land. our elders have always agreed that we will never settle for anything less than 50% ownership.

Old timer wrote:
5:01am Monday November 26, 2012

Ms OBrien

Please tell us what the reason behind not settling land claims so we can try and understand.  To bad that you never said no 30 and 10 years ago when the government money was flowing so freely.

piper wrote:
2:38pm Sunday November 25, 2012

Well said Dorothy.I agree.

Josephine O'Brien wrote:
6:57am Sunday November 25, 2012

I am from the Kaska nation and all I can say is I know what is going on with my government, I pay taxes also. I have lived in the Yukon my entire life, so have my parents and so have their ancestors. Believe me now when I say this….there is a reason far greater than any of you skeptics can fully comprehend. If you were to really look for someone to call a bully, look at the government and all the case studies between ANY Aboriginal nation (worldwide) and government dating back hundreds of years and then tell me who the real bully is. And we didn’t sign land claims for a reason, a reason a lot of you may not understand, but you don’t understand because you are NOT even trying to understand.

Frankie wrote:
6:54am Sunday November 25, 2012

@Dorothy. You are 100 percent correct.  The Kaska turned down the UFA land claim deal.  Under that deal, the Kaska in the Yukon would have owned more than 3600 square miles of land + $80 million + self-government.  Okay, so they turned down that deal . . . for what?  They followed the advice of their mad lawyer - who has yet to win a court case for the Kaska.  The lawyer is now wealthy, but the Kaska are paupers in their own lands.  This is a tragedy and I sympathize for their plight but they made these decisions.  The Kaska continue to make poor decisions which, in the end, will only further harm the future for their citizens.  They need those mining jobs and opportunities, too.  The Kaska need leadership, not more rhetoric and grandstanding.

Dorothy wrote:
5:54pm Saturday November 24, 2012

I have lived in the southeast Yukon for over 45 years.  I have lived through the up and down economic disasters that we have all experienced.  And through all types of political governments that tried to fix things.  The Liard First Nation has to also take some responsibility for the disasters particularly more recently.  We have waited over 30 years for the land claim settlement but no all we here is we are never going to settle because we will get our cheque from the federal government which I am a tax payer.  Your first nation has spent more time trying to bully, taking companies and governments to court instead of trying to fulfill your obligations to your people.  Look around people look at all the other first nations that have settled their land claims   They are self governing and making their own destiny.  The only people who are benefiting from all of this is the lawyers, accountants and believe me when the money runs out so will they.  For the past 10 years the Yukon Government , which I am a tax payer, have given you millions of dollars to get it together but no you wanted more and finally someone said no more.  So now we are back to square one with the treats again calling for blockades etc.  Do your people really understand what is going on?  I don’t think so   Let’s have some leadership from our town, from our first nations and get on with ecomomic development that we all deserve.

ralph wrote:
12:12am Saturday November 24, 2012

ENOUGH!! All you doorknobs.responsible resourse devolopment is the only way to pay for all the luxeries you enjoy.you think the monies lavished upon you here in the yukon by the feds was just printed up?it had to be earned through resourse devolopment somewhere.time to relize that the free ride from downsouth is over,and that just sitting on the fence willnot earn you a paycheck.those days are over!!

Soapy Smith wrote:
11:20pm Friday November 23, 2012

@ Yukon First Nation.  Well, it won’t be the first time that I disagree with the editors of the Yukon News.  I don’t see that the endorsement of the Yukon News legitimizes or bolsters the Kaska strategy.  While I support the objectives of the Kaska to ensure that they benefit from development projects in its traditional territory, I think that this strategy is misguided and short-sighted.  It is unlikely that the strategy will bring anything to the Kaska, except some local headlines.  It may bring uncertainty about doing business with the Kaska and alienate its potential partners.  The Kaska should be working with the miners and other Yukoners to work with the YG to deal with their oil and gas concerns.

Yukon First Nation wrote:
10:48pm Friday November 23, 2012

Well Soapy, according to the Editorial from today’s Yukon News they seem to agree with the Kaska Strategy

Soapy Smith wrote:
10:22pm Friday November 23, 2012

Yukon First Nation - is that you, Trevor?  I applaud that the Kaska have entered into beneficial agreements with some miners.  Good work.  My point is that it can be asked fairly if a mining ban is in the best interests of the Kaska.  Perhaps a blockade would be contrary to the existing agreements between the Kaska and the miners?  I am trying to see how an oil and gas dispute between the Kaska and YG means pain for the miners?  In the end, Trevor takes care of Trevor.  I have no problem with Trevor but it must be recognized that he is a hired mercenary.  The Kaska have good leaders and they need to make decisions in the best interests of the Kaska.

Yukon First Nation wrote:
9:56pm Friday November 23, 2012

For Soapy’s info, Mr. Harding has helped the Kaska to negotiate deals with Yukon Nevada Gold, Red Tail Minerals, Yukon Zinc, and Silvercorp.  These are good deals with good companies.  The negative climate for investment is being created by an ignorant Yukon Government controlled by its beaurocrats whilst its politicians are asleep at the wheel.

Josephine O'Brien wrote:
9:18pm Friday November 23, 2012

ouch that one hurt Yukon miner. congrats on being the only person EVER to refer to jokes about a racial genocide that occurred in history. You are one unique individual.

Soapy Smith wrote:
8:50pm Friday November 23, 2012

Yukon First Nation - you need to reassess the Kaska’s advisors and lawyers.  Are they acting in the best interests of the Kaska?  Trevor Harding is pulling strings with the Kaska: re: mining ban in the Kaska traditional territory.  He is also pulling strings with the WRFN’s court case against EMR: re: Tarsis.  He is trying to shake commissions out of the miners - which is different than making good deals for the First Nations.  At the same time, he is behind Brewer’s mining activities in the Squanga area and refuses to deal in good faith with the affected Yukon First Nations.  Trevor cannot have it both ways.  His involvement as an advisor for the Kaska seems to undermine the Kaska’s positions.  Whatever, just my thoughts.

yukon mlner wrote:
8:43pm Friday November 23, 2012

Please forgive my spelling,I missed on residential school.

Yukon Digger wrote:
8:05pm Friday November 23, 2012

Yukon First Nation, you make too many assumptions about a person’s cultural and racial background.

Yukon First Nation wrote:
6:23pm Friday November 23, 2012

Word on the street is that Yukon Digger and Yukon Miner have that pirate John Rudolf consulting for them at an efficiency of 12 cents on every dollar (similar to his court proceedings).  I guess Yukon First Nation’s are not as smart as you guys using a former cabinet minister and union rep on the Faro file like Mr Harding.  Oh, please educate us on your ways!  I can’t bear to eat squirrel any more!

Yukon Gold Miner wrote:
8:05am Friday November 23, 2012

Please people. I pay taxes and make good money and employ many people and buy gas and groceries and supplies all over the Yukon.

I want to work with Yukon First Nations. I want to be honourable and do not like how the Yukon party does business. Please do not confuse my company with government.

I and my ancestors take full responsibility for what has happened in the past and do not want it to be repeated. They sole land, lied and killed innocent people all over the world.

They thought colonialism meant taking things away from advanced cultures. They beat and robbed and treated people in demeaning ways. They punished them for speaking their own language. They tried to take language and art and ceremonies away from peaceful people and nations. The took children away from their parents. They did weird things to people who were forced to stay in residential schools.

I am ashamed of these bullies. They also had court proceedings that usually were unfair to other cultures and had no issue with imposing the death sentence.

British colonialism wasa pretty bad from my research. Please forgive them because they must have known not what they were doing.

I want to work with First Nations in an honest way.

Josephine O'Brien wrote:
6:25am Friday November 23, 2012

awe Yukon miner…looks like your starting to get upset now. Your not even spelling right. Just because we make use of the technology these days doesn’t make me any less native. Or do you think that “being native” only consists of hunting with bow and arrows or adle adles? oh my…your obvious lack of education is understandable…because there are many people like you in this territory that continue to call down first nations to try and use that old school bully technique to make natives feel ashamed or un-native. Well because there are so many of you here and I hear the same thing almost every day from the same kind of people I feel only pity for you and the other ones you run with. Just because we are actually speaking up for ourselves and turning to activism and you feel like your rights will be ignored while ours finally becomes answered, doesn’t give you the right to hide behind your alias name locked in your closet of a room somewhere hating on people thinking that “your making some sort of a difference in the world.” lucky for you, without people like you trying to push my people down we wouldn’t be as strong as we are today and getting stronger. for that, thanks mysterious stranger.

yukon mlner wrote:
4:13am Friday November 23, 2012

Josephine cry me a river ....>
Next time you going {Out On The Land} try it with out a 1/2ton truck, atv, skido, outboard, rifle & steel trap etc , etc.—-

Paul Christensen wrote:
4:07am Friday November 23, 2012

Yukon miner, who was Robert Campable?
And the Cannal road?  Never heard of it.
Must be a newbie…..

A Canned-Indian wrote:
3:09am Friday November 23, 2012

So this was my 2 cents, and I would be gladly willing to trade it back for the safety of that land and water. I think that this government should go count and weight the pennies that are left in this country and make sure it doesn’t buy candy that will spoil our future. This money is dirty, and I would ratehr be penny less than to have my hand bloodily contaminated with it! Water IS life! And we must protect it at all cost. For the love of life, for the love of future generations.
A Canned-Indian who can’t even be Indian in her own stolen country because of greedy bureaucrats and power hungry industries and anti-democratic government that only thinks of a dollar before the life that this dollar will kill! That shinny penny better be edible when nothing is left on this planet to exploit and drink and eat!! Meh!!!

A Canned-Indian wrote:
3:00am Friday November 23, 2012

Proof is that I came from my family that lived through this. Now, don’t anyone tell me to let the water go spoiled like the Caribou route and their numbers got spoiled because of Man’s greed. So What is this saying? that for as little Caribous that are left, mind as well poison them too, everyother living thing and forbid me or anybody else to live the way of my traditions? To have the right to health? This whole ordeal is precisely about rights. and I will stand them as I will. I don’t see why anyone should let this demoniac industry kill fish and wildlife, and kill the Humans that we are, and this for the sole purpose of making a dollar. Enough of that Genocide!

A Canned-Indian wrote:
2:57am Friday November 23, 2012

As for the latter comment “Yukon Minner” wrote, I will say that I don’t think that it is that bad to eat squirrel, and that if one was not strong enough or didn’t have enough skills to live on the land, that perhaps it was not his/her place to be. I have lost lots of my culture due to the oppression of a government that chose to own the land and rape Mother Nature in such a way, that even the big rivers of Canada’s waters are not potable unless treated now (Try the St-Laurence River for example; would you drink right out of such a polluted river? Should we wait till there is no more drinkable water and have to buy it all from a plant before we start to realize that water is life, and that if contaminated, it is impossible for u to survive? (I mean all of us, not only First Nations; Without water, nothing can survive, nothing at all. My Ancestors survived well through the cold winters, and we are a Nomadic People(or should I say were, since it is now impossible to follow the Caribou herds as it was before). We lived of the land only, we didn’t have no meat market, and we made it as far as “here”.

A Canned-Indian wrote:
2:53am Friday November 23, 2012

In my view, it would be great that Yukon Miner’s statement “Maybe workers should match blockade with a road blockade into Ross River
But for Oil& Mining there be no Cannal Road” Means that he is willing to stand with the people to protect the land from this disastrous practice that is Fracking. Even a minimal research through the history of fracking would well explain the dangers of such practice. The poisoning of our water with chemicals used (half of them remain under ground, travel through dirt/cracks and drinking water wells, rivers and all that touches it) in the operation of fracking. Studied and documented, a Breakage/leakage occurs at an average of 6 percent per frack; increasing to an average of 50% before the 30th year.I honestly believe that our Government want to sell us to china, which owns lots of those industrial fracking industries. It uses heavy loads of known carcinogenic chemicals and for every 400 trucks of water used to drill the well, only 200 come back up! Where does the rest go if not underground? Where does it go from there? Tap water from fracks contaminated drinking water wells catching on fire as if plain gas have been filmed & witnessed all over. Cows dying, loosing hair; people getting cancers in way higher percentages than places away from fracking. Explosions of drinking water wells have been reported and confirmed. It also shows that it pollutes air in a pretty nasty way.

Josephine O'Brien wrote:
12:33am Friday November 23, 2012

Yukon miner, obviously there is no point in trying to inform you on anything. You can sure make up your own take on history behind an alias name. Bullying…a technique of the weak. For your information, if Kaska only wanted the “royalties” than the kaska would have signed land claims along time ago, obviously we didn’t sign because of a higher purpose…one I don’t think you would understand even if you tried.

Yukon First Nation wrote:
12:19am Friday November 23, 2012

Yukon Miner—- the miner’s wouldnt have had a road to block if it wasnt for the First Nation’s people showing explorers like Robert Campbell the traditional First Nation Trail’s.  I am sure Robert Campbell would have perished if he didnt humble himself enough to eat ground squirrels and fish which First Nation’s people would have provided to him.  Good thing you werent one of the original explorers your dimwittedness would have led you to your peril

Yukon First Nation wrote:
12:10am Friday November 23, 2012

Yukon Digger you seem to like portraying yourself as an expert of Yukon First Nation issues and refer to the UFA almost as if it were a bible to which if one refers to it, they could also be an “expert”.  Perhaps this is your execuse for having a ‘one window fits all’ outlook of First Nations and your disgustingly paternalistic attitude that First Nation’s people can’t think for themselves that they need White People like Trevor Harding to do the thinking for them?  Do you not think that Chief McMillan is intelligent enough to think for himself and that part of his strategy would be to include knowledgible people on his team that can assist in conveying the Kaska’s position?  It’s not as if Government of Yukon doesnt have dozens of lawyers and beaurocrats working like busy little beavers to help their politicians assert their colonial views over the First Nations of the Yukon.  What’s worse is that every once in a while they pull the wool over the eyes of people like yourself in order to carry out their agenda’s like Fracking the Yukon.  Perhaps you need to hire a Trevor Harding type to think for you?  At least Mr. Harding doesnt hide behind his computer in his little log house like you do.  He is a doer an achiever and has done more things for all people of the Yukon including First Nation’s people than I am sure you will ever do.

yukon miner wrote:
11:39pm Thursday November 22, 2012

Yes Josephine lest look back to good old times before Robert Campable.
Yukoners lived in mud huts eat ground sguirrels , fish and sometimes each other and straved in the winter.

Yukon Digger wrote:
9:14pm Thursday November 22, 2012

Sometimes I leave from my cozy long time home in the Yukon to steal jobs from people in the other provinces. At home though I spend time digging into the technical details of many of these projects so I can form a fair and balanced opinion of them rather than have others do the thinking for me. Same goes for the details of the UFA.

Yukon first nation wrote:
7:30am Thursday November 22, 2012

maybe the anonymous cowards “Yukon digger” and “Yukon miner” would like to drink the water from the tailings ponds that their precious mines create? Better yet, let the pazlowski government tell you that you don’t have any voice when creating a law that will allow for a dump to be created near your back yard?  Oh, my mistake.  You probably don’t even reside in the Yukon but rather fly in from your cozy home down south to steal our jobs from real yukoners

yukon mlner wrote:
5:03am Thursday November 22, 2012

Maybe workers should match blockade with a road blockade into Ross River
But for Oil& Mining there be no Cannal Road

Josephine O'Brien wrote:
5:00am Thursday November 22, 2012

Our “migration” was thousands of years ago. Since then until when gold was “discovered”, we have survived on this land without the greed these resources create. Our communities live in poverty through the housing systems, infrastructure, government, education, etc. But we are rich in the fact that we still hold onto our traditions and culture by going out on the land. If we need to blockade the road than so be it. I don’t see how you are trying to say that my people are greedy because we “just want royalties”, when in fact the government is trying to open the land to every mining or oil and gas company that is interested. Our people have been the protectors of this land for thousands of years and we take that job seriously. This land has kept us alive and that’s why we are trying to protect it from money hungry companies out there! We also need our RIGHTFUL benefits so that our community can also prosper. We are seeing companies and government politicians, even non yukoners get rich and benefit but our communities and people are not benefiting. I believe that in a modern government system that we should also benefit as well and be treated with respect. The government is going around behind our backs trying to change laws without our consultation and this is a form of colonization on Aboriginals to this land. Maybe read into this more before you try to accuse my people of “just wanting royalties”. It might go above your head though…

ray dill wrote:
1:29am Thursday November 22, 2012

i dont understand why first nations think they have the right to blockade land. did they not immigrate here once as well? all of the sudden there is a potential natural resource spot in the middle of nowhere that happens to be a traditional spot, i dont think so, they just want royalities…

stan rogers wrote:
12:41am Thursday November 22, 2012

Enought is enought. We should stand alongside the Kaska leaders as they try and protect their rights which the Yukon Party has no right to take away.

The RCMP should investigate this government. How is it that campaign contributions from one sector results in blatant disregard for First Nations, agreements, planning commissions and the average Yukoner. This is criminal and we deserve much better. Lets help the Kaskas and expose this dishonest government.

Yukon Digger wrote:
12:18am Thursday November 22, 2012

Word on the street is that our friend Trevor Harding and his consulting company is spearheading this action(s). He still knows how to make money in the Yukon.